Saturday, June 02, 2007

Birthday...

My birthday is coming up in 13 days... Like usual, parents and grandparents will be asking what I want this time (I know it sounds spoiled.. but.. different families just have different policies..) I don't get regular presents (like for getting good grades, or christmas, etc).. I guess that all the presents I deserve (YES, I deserve presents after getting straight-A grades, and a score of 139/150 ABRSM Piano Exam !!) is all packed into my birthday...

So, here's my real question.. What do I want this year??? I just got a nice black MacBook for last year's late birthday present.. and I don't want to upgrade to MacBook Pro because I'm just pure lazy to move all my files into the new HD..
A new phone? Don't think so.. Even though my Nokia N73 has some minor errors, I can still live with it. plus I like the fact that the keypad are quiet so I can text without "clicker" sounds.. and there aren't really new decent phones to purchase at this time..
When technology gadgetry used to be the answer for my birthday presents, it has changed. Gorgeous collections from the fashion world has sorta taken over.. Right now, I'm more interested to receive a Chanel item (which I've always wanted but could never afford)rather than a phone... I have no idea what's happening to me.. But, I know that fashion has started to play a bigger impact of my life including outdoing my music interests.. What lies ahead is still unknown to me...

No comments: