Sunday, December 03, 2006

inspi(RED) for AIDS

"it is a great campaign! the color and the word RED speaks for itself. red is a confident color and it somehow shows wanting to be different. in this case, productRED is MAKING the difference. Great motivation for people to help people with AIDS with great products in a great color to make a great difference."
-missinpink25

just before i sleep, i decided to blog. and as i log in into my blogger beta acc. I saw the news with productRED and that today is world AIDS day. I thought this was a great topic to talk about. I visited www.joindred.com to know more about the campaign. it is a great campaign as i commented above. I've seen the ads in teen mags about productRED. I AM INTERESTED! i want to buy one of these products to help out but also get the cool red colored products! (the iPod nano, motorola phone, and the t-shirt are cool!) I've seen other campaigns similar to this when shopping for a good cause is done. In an issue of 17magazine, there also an article where we had a quiz first to find out what we love to do. and whatever we love to do, the article is encouraging us to turn "the thing we love" into a good cause. I thought it was a brilliant article. Anyways, this could be a good idea for you all out there! Do what you love while you help others.! I've signed up for the RED campaign online. and you all should do! or maybe sign for other organizations such as the Aldo AIDS campaign or the MAC Viva Glam campaign! all great fashion treasures while you support for others to make the world a better place!

GET INSPI(RED) !
sign up now!
www.joinred.com

No comments: