Thursday, July 19, 2007

21st July 2007

The 7th month of the year.. The 7th year of the millennium.. which also means the release of the 7th Harry Potter book! I can't wait! There's a special event in Plaza Senayan, Jakarta.. I'm still working on the permission from my mom.. but I hope I can go!
The dress code is "a lil bit of Harry Potter".. I'm not really sure about it, but I think it means we dress normal only with some touch of Harry Potter.. I think I'm just going to go over the top and dress like a Hogwarts student! Except I'll have my look "modernized".. I'm probably going to wear the skirt ALOT shorter with black stockings.. and with a grey cardie.. and I have this Gryffindor scarf I got years ago from a magazine, so I might wear that as well..
I'll post up a picture if I remember to bring my camera.. lolz..
make sure you GET that book !!!

No comments: