Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Empty Luggage

long time since the last time i blogged! why? because I went to Singapore! I was actually expecting to buy a whole lot of new stuff.. but, I didn't.. Basically, sale items are from the previous season.. Second, the new fall items are not all displayed yet.. -_-''.. i hope i can go there again next month! I'm looking for good classic coats (like trenches but cropped because of the weather here).. I've been buying some nice feminine dresses lately.. And I really hate to look the same as other people in the malls (with leggings, flats, granny cardigan).. I don't think it's bad looking though. It's just that too much people are wearing it.. So my way of pairing those dresses is with a more masculine piece like military jackets (I'm aware they're not in right now.. but who cares), a parka cinched with a skinny belt (or sometimes i wear 2 skinny belts) or a vest...
One item I bought was an coral Armani Exchange minidress (can also be used as a top).. I was planning to buy the nice blue-green jewel tone.. but my size in that color is out of stock!
I was actually looking for grey skinnies.. but i couldn't find a good one.. so i didnt get it!

No comments: